Saturday, August 22, 2009

Johnny Diesel and the Mystery of the Disappearing Fortune

Sorry for the lack of recent bloggery, not that I think anyone actually cares, but the lack of last call here in Paris has dampered my ability to successfully navigate a keyboard. I'm tired tonight, too, so tonight's post will be short but do remind me to tell you about these things:

-Johnny Diesel (The Angry Finnish Tax Evader)
-Notre Dame Cathedral (Sounds boring but it's not)
-My brain's new inclination towards French pronunciation
-The Adventure of the Disappearing Money and Our Hours in France as Destitute Americans (Or, U.S.S.A.ans, in the words of Johnny Diesel.)
-How the best see the sun rise over the Eiffel Tower

I love Paris. The food is getting better due to my new- found refusal to eat anywhere near my hotel and I am considering a life as an expatriate. I have no idea of any recent news in America. This is either good or incredibly dangerous but I never bothered to check the news about France when I was back home.

When in Rome... Take the line 6 train to the line 2 train and get off at Blanche (That's a little joke I just made that I will explain if it is important to anyone else.).

Good night, and wish me good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment